The Badger Beam Two Head Video Lighting Softbox Kit with Backpack boasts a battery-powered, 60w video LED light with dial power adjustment capabilities to become the continuous LED light head you’ll always want on your side. It also includes a 2900mAh battery, so you can be completely untethered during your next video lighting or photo session.
- Compact 60w video & photo light
- Comes with backpack for on location shoots
- Great for on-location video lighting
- AC& DC Powered with 2850mAh Li-ion battery.
- Use for both photo lighting & video lighting with DSLR and mobile phones
- 45 minute run time (Full Power)
- 2h 50m run time (Half Power)
- Whisper-quiet internal cooling fan
The Badger Beam monolight offers multiple modifier options with its S-Mount bayonet modifier fitting with will allow you to use all of our Interfit softboxes & s mount accessories like the reflector dish and barndoors with gels you see above, it also includes a 8mm hole for umbrellas to fit in. This gives you full control for lighting options when out on set filming video or in the studio.
The Badger Beam comes packed with features to help you with your workflow and save you time when operating
1. LED: Powerful 60 watt single COB LED
2. Modifier Release: Quick release catch for S mount (Universal bayonet modifier mount).
3. Battery: 2900mAh Lithium-ion battery giving 45 minutes run time at full power.
4. Battery Life button: Press to display the remaining battery power displayed on the LCD screen.
5. LCD Display: High-quality screen with details information on your beams functions
(a) Power Indicator: 01-100% of how much power you are outputting
(b) Battery Life: Each marker indicated 25% of battery left
(c) Colour Temperature: Fixed at 5600k (kelvin) daylight lighting
6. Cooling Vents: Allows warm air to escape
7. Stand Mount: Tighten to secure to stand
8. Ac Mains Port: For use with supplied mains adaptor when running ac power
9. Dimmer: Stepless dial power control from 01-100%
10. Softbox Ring: For use with pop up style soft boxes
11. Head Tilt Lever: Controls the angle of the head and modifier
12. S-Mount: Universal bayonet modifier mount
13. Heat Sync: Draws heat away from the LED
Watch What The Beam Can Do
About The Badger Beam
The Badger Beam is a compact, light-weight and versatile 60W AC/DC-powered single COB LED. It can be used for both photo and video lighting and is compatible with all cameras, including mobile phones. Its compact and rugged construction means it can go anywhere and is a fantastic addition to any shoot either indoors or on-location. When not running on mains power, the powerful 2850mAh Li-ion battery pack gives an impressive 45-minute run time at full AC power. The battery pack is removable, allowing you to swap it out mid-shoot and continue working.
What's more, the Badger Beam uses the same battery pack as our Badger Unleashed (HBU250), making your Interfit gear even more cross-compatible. The Badger Beam features three distinct mounting options to support any modifier you may require - from its Bowens S-Type bayonet receiver, to the pop-up softbox ring and umbrella tension mount. There are countless ways to control the light and create amazing content.
2 x Interfit Badger Beam 60w LED COB Light
1 x Interfit Backpack
2 x Pop Up Softboxes
2 x 2850mAh Li-ion Battery
1 x AC power adapter & battery charger
1 x Instruction manual
*The badger beam is not waterproof and was not used underwater during the tank space shoot. It was placed through the windows of a water tank. Please do not try to put your beam in water as this will cause it to break.
|Max Output||60w (watts)|
|Colour Accuracy||95+ CRI (Colour Rendering Index)|
|Colour Temperature||5600k +/- 200k (Kelvin)|
|Max Brightness||5000 lux (1 Metre)|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Brightness Control||Step-less (0-100%) Dial controlled|
|Brightness (Lux)||19,000 lux at 1m (w/11” deep reflector), 6,560 lux at 1m (w/7” standard reflector)|
|Battery Type||2850mAh Li-lon|
|Battery Life||45 Minutes (Full Power)|
|Battery Recharge||2 Hours|
|Modifier Mount||Bowens S-Type, Pop-Up Softbox, Umbrella Tension|
Making a Purchase
To purchase the items in your basket and proceed with your order using our secure online purchasing facility, click on the "Checkout" button on the shopping basket screen. You will then be given the option to enter your email address and password if you are an existing user of the site, or you can choose to pay directly. You will then be transferred to our secure server provider Sagepay or PayPal to complete your order.
You will be asked to provide certain information we need to enable us to process your order such as your preferred delivery address and payment details. It is your responsibility to provide us with sufficient information to process your order.
We will acknowledge receipt of your order by email. This is not our acceptance of your order, but confirmation that it has been received.
We accept all major credit and debit cards